Project Audit – A check List
The primary purpose of a project audit is to find the reasons for apparent failings in the project process, and answer:
* What is the current state of the project
* Is the project going to deliver something useful that meets requirements?
* Is the technical approach being used still appropriate
* Is the business case still valid?
* Is the project organised in an effective way
* Is the project context hindering or helping progress
* Are industry standard project processes being followed
* Is the project following industry best practice development methods?
* What should be changed to improve the project focus?